The Texas Tenors Fan Cruise 2019!
Door Decorating Contest!
Time to show off and let all of Adventure of the Seas know that The Texas Tenors fans are on board! Once again, we will be having a door decorating contest to help celebrate our favorite group and our AHHH-Mazing cruise vacation!
Here are the details:
- Cabin doors will need to be decorated by the end of the evening on Day 2 (Sunday).
- GET CREATIVE! Use everything The Texas Tenors, Valentine’s Day Pizzazz, RISE, USA, Broadway and cruising. Work these themes into your decorations. Social media hashtags? YES! Use #TTTRise #TTTCruise #TTTonTour #TenorNation!
- Remember to use materials that are easily removed. The cabin doors are metal so you can use magnets (picture frames, lettering, etc.). Do use wrapping paper to cover the door to set your theme and add from there! Use your coffee table at home to practice (thanks for that tip Patty Rucker).
- Door Dimensions: Standard staterooms are 28 in x 78 in. Suites are 33-35 in x 78-79 in. Accessible staterooms are 35 in x 78 in.
- Here are pics from our last cruise top 2 finalist and our Winner to show a few examples:
- It doesn’t have to be absolute perfection! If you don’t want to go all out that is ok! Decorate for the fun of it and just let the entire ship know you are part of The Texas Tenors Fan Cruise!
- Be sure and let me (Jeanie) know when you have finished decorating your cabin by the end of Day 2 (Sunday)! Feel free to leave me a message in my cabin #8288 if I do not see you by the end of Sunday night.
- Starting on Day 3 (Monday), TTT will go and see all the doors that have been decorated and pick their Top favorites!
- On Day 6 (Thursday), we will meet and the Top finalist will be announced. Location TBD!
- THE TEXAS TENORS WILL THEN ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!
- As a group, we will all walk to the winner’s door so we can watch them have their picture made with TTT and offer them a much earned congratulations from all of us!
Let me know any questions that you may have!