Here are the details for our The Texas Tenors Car Parade!
12:30pm Line Up and Decorate!
We will meet in the Life Faith Church parking lot (3701 Hwy. 76 / behind the Hampton Inn) to get in “parade formation” and decorate our cars! We’ll line up in the parking lot closest to Cracker Barrel.
A few thoughts!
- Decorate with anything and everything The Texas Tenors!
- Let’s help welcome them to their new home, The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center! Include in your decorating!
- Add balloons and streamers so we can be definitely seen! Make sure everything can be secured as while we will not be driving too fast, you will want to make sure nothing can fly away.
- Hashtags are always good! #TTTRise, #TTTonTour #TTTCruise #TenorNation #TTTRocks!
- Don’t want to go all out? That’s ok! Please come join us for the fun! I can guarantee that there are others in our group that are never out of decorating mode (me) and will have extras!
- Wear one of your favorite “official” The Texas Tenors shirts!
- Take lots of pics and let’s get them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Here are a few pics from the last parade! Feel free to share any pics or tips & tricks you may have!
2:00 The Texas Tenors Fan Club Car Parade Begins!
We’ll cruise down the strip and make our way to the Andy Williams Theatre! Causing a “Ruckus” as we go!
Parade Route: The Texas Tenors Fan Club Parade Route
At the theatre, we’ll get lined back up for more pics and maybe even a few surprises!
Dinner isn’t till 6:00 so we’ll have plenty of time to enjoy our The Texas Tenors Car Parade!
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions at all!
Are ya’ll getting excited? I am! I am!! I am!!!