Here are the details for our The Texas Tenors Car Parade!
10/19/19: 10:00am Line Up and Decorate!
We will meet at 10:00am to get into “parade formation” and decorate our cars!
IMPORTANT: Our meeting location is at 625 State Hwy 165, 65616, MO. It is next door to the Baldknobbers theatre. We will meet in the parking lot in the back. There is access from both I165 and Green Mountain Drive. (Click on photo for larger view)
Directions to Starting Location: Car Parade Starting Point
A few thoughts!
- Our theme for this year will be The Texas Tenors 10 Year Anniversary Celebration! Our colors are maroon and gold! Decorate with anything and everything to help celebrate the AHHH-Mazing milestone!
- Add balloons and streamers so we can be definitely seen! Make sure everything can be secured as while we will not be driving too fast, you will want to make sure nothing can fly away.
- Hashtags are always good! #TTT10, #TTTonTour #TTT10Tour #10YearAnniversary #TenorNation #TTTRocks!
- Don’t want to go all out? That’s ok! Please come join us for the fun! I can guarantee that there are others in our group that are never out of decorating mode (me) and will have extras!
- Wear your commemorative t-shirt or one of your favorite “official” The Texas Tenors shirts!
- Take lots of pics and let’s get them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
How about a sneak peak of our The Texas Tenors 10 Year Anniversary Celebration logo?
Here are a few pics from the last parade! Feel free to share any pics or tips & tricks you may have!
11:00 The Texas Tenors Fan Club Car Parade Begins!
We’ll cruise down the strip and make our way to the Andy Williams Theatre! Turning all those heads to see the fun that’s coming!!!
At the theatre, we’ll get lined back up for more pics and maybe even a few surprises!
The Texas Tenors show is at 2:00pm so we are working to make sure and have food available for lunch before the show!
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions at all!
Look out Branson! Here we come!!!